Vending at Folsom. Our day began at 7am, hauling our stuff about 6 blocks, then me going to forage for breakfast. Waiting, waiting for the others we were sharing space to show up. They did and all around us vendors and organizers began putting the street fair together.
By 10ish all was set up, I mosied around a little checking things out. Lots of fun booths, very exciting and costumed people roaming around, much leather (yum!) Back at our booth, I spent much of my day in and out of the bear's sex sling. We had a lot of fun people try out the sling. The day went by fairly fast.
The best thing that happened for me happened in the last hour: Taylor came by. Was it accidental? I am sure I told him the name of our booth and he did come alone....I was laying in the sling and he was looking at some whips a few feet from me. Our eyes met at the same time and I broke into a big smile. He smiled too and said, "You look familiar...."
I was out of the sling in about two seconds and rubbing up against him. I immediately brought Taylor over to meet the bear. There was saucy talk and I found myself holding onto the sling frame over my head while my top was lowered and the two of them got to smacking my tits hard. If it was a contest I would be hard pressed to say who won. (Maybe me?!) Open-palmed hard as they could smacks on my tits, such that the bear's palm left a huge welt on one side.
Then Taylor and I had a few minutes together. He had just bought a lead-weighted thuddy toy and rapped my tits with it; did some two-fisted punches on the one side just like a boxer would hit a punching bag. I was his punching bag. I mumbled that I wanted his knee between my legs but he did not hear me correctly and next thing I knew I was put over the bear's knee so Taylor could spank my bottom. Mmmmm, floaty, floaty and happy. After we talked about what I like and what other kind of play we might engage in. I showed him the cigar burns from the night before (public play at the Eagle Tavern). He was smoking a cigarette; (smile) so he added a few of his own.
There was another women's play party later. He wanted me there. I wanted to be there. He left, it suddenly got windy and it was time to take everything down. A 12-hour day, much of it on my feet, working hard alongside the bear. Hauling stuff 6 blocks back to the hotel wore us both out. I grabbed dinner across the street and we played and fell asleep together. No more Taylor tonight. I was regretful but spent. I fell asleep with my face in the bear's armpit. I like to sleep with my face in his armpit. Yeah, I'm weird.
Oh, I forgot. Before Taylor left he wrote his email address across the tit he worked on earlier. I will never forget the smiles that evoked at the end of the night. I spent at least 10 minutes looking at effects from both Taylor and the bear's handiwork. How the tiny blood vessels broken here and there formed a crazy pattern, the Friday night bruising added to and turning colors even as I watched it. Such loveliness.
Protected: Milk, Part Four
1 month ago
2 comments:
your blog is so good......
Post a Comment