Sunday, September 21, 2008

Grrl sex

At the end of the night at a BDSM party a few weeks ago, I had the good fortune to meet a scrumptious lady and her husband for a few minutes. Round and cute, with short, dark hair and a Drew Barrymore-ish lisp, I made a mental note to chat her up more next time.

Imagine my surprise when I walk into a women's play party the week after, and who do I see (riding the sybian no less), than miss fabulous. But wait, it gets better. Turns out her and a woman I am currently play-dating go way back and here we all find ourselves in near nakedness on a futon with sex toys aplenty.

DB ish grrl takes a break and is off with her friend K for some munchies. My play-date and I settle in to reconnect (it's been awhile) and amidst the cuddles and coos I ask if she would like to fist me. She would. We start with me on my back and she gets a glove on and lots of lube. Fingers inside me are the best feeling in the world, really I prefer them over dick. She knows her way around my pussy fairly well though only with her fingers, never before with her fist.

We decide to switch positions and I get on my knees. I like this position for fisting; it allows me to "go down on" and swallow the fist. She nearly comes when I do. The pretty lady has her fist in me and she is overwhelmed with how it feels. Warm, tight, my pussy squeezes her fist close and lets go and she moves more inside me. She fucks me with her fist now, the fullness and the feeling of being taken like this warms me all the up to my heart, which overflows and sends the waves of orgasm back down to her.

After, she is ready to be got and I fuck her hard with my fingers. She comes fast and easy. I love the contrast of the pearly cum on her black skin.

Our two cute friends are back and ready for some. DB wants to get fucked and fisted now. K and I hold her down and my pretty lady straps one on. Grabbing DB by the hips, she drills into her hard. K and I are merciless, holding DB down, sucking on her tits and playing with her clit. She makes the most beautiful noises as she wriggles and cums; she isn't loud but does alot of "oh's".

I stop to masturbate while she is getting fucked and we look into each other's eyes as we both orgasm, gripping each other's hands at the point of climax.

Pretty lady takes a break and K goes to work fisting DB. I get in behind K and rub her back and stroke her tits, kissing her while she pumps her fist in and out of DB. Pretty lady has DB by the hair and they are engaged in a tense exchange of words.

Around the room, there are magic wands buzzing, a whip snapping and women cumming. I like this party. I like group fucking and I like to see women taking control over other women. I love to see women come hard. The hostess comes by just then with grapes and lovingly stops to feed a few to everyone. After, we collapse in a pile of sticky girlness, giggling and breathing together. At the end of the night, I exchange details with DB. I am thrilled her and pretty lady are old fuck friends and still have sparks for each other and me too methinks.

Grrl sex is hot.....

No comments: