At some point in the night I wake, you are hard and I masturbate you until you take over and come. More sleep, I wake before you and am told to keep still for another hour while you rest. No hair stroking, no nipple pinching, no touching myself, just rest. Not an easy task but I do my best to sit still and you are soon snoring again.
I get through the hour and you are in a semi-awake state. I ask if I can masturbate and you say yes. I get my toy bag. I ask you if you will fuck my ass with one of my new dildos. You are quick with the lube and glove as always and prepare my bottom for entry. The head is exquisite, larger than the shaft, I moan and protest but at the same time, lower my bottom onto the dill. You call me a greedy slut. You teach me how to take a cock in the ass. My orgasms make me feel emotional, close to tears. You ask for my other toy; a tentacle shaped dildo I got from a girlfriend the night before. With one dildo fully in my ass, you fuck my cunt with the tentacle, and pound your fist on the end of the ass dildo. May I tell you how much I enjoyed that? Finally, you had me hand over my Magic Wand and licked at my clit with it (how did you do all that by the way?) Buzzing on my clit, fullness in my pussy and ass, a fist pounding on my ass and spanking my cheeks. My hand covered my screams more than once.
You allow me to recover and we have toast and tea and do a few housekeeping things. Later, you want to smoke a cigar and I am happy to join you outside on the enclosed patio. You put down a piece of carpet and have me kneel on it. My dress was on by this time, but my breasts were easily exposed with the dress material pulled underneath them. We both gaze down at the large purple bruise on my left tit, lovingly first given to me last week at the MVK party and tweaked a few times since then to maintain it's intensity. I recount how the women I were fucking last night were all happy to dig their fingers into that bruise and watch me writhe. Of course, what a silly thing to tell you. No sooner are the words out of my mouth than you have your huge, beautiful cock in one hand and smack it down hard on my bruised tit; again and again and again. Your cock is so heavy, your Prince Albert jewelry and my nipple ring clash a few times. 





I rock back on my heels and lay my head against the massage table type of furniture you have there and my arms go back behind my head to expose my armpits to you. You had asked me a few weeks ago to not wear deordorant and to stop shaving my armpits and of course I have complied. The hair is almost long enough to pull and the smell is sweet. You take my chin in your hand and slap me across the face, two, three times. It sends me over the edge always. But you are not close to being done with me. Your cigar burns into my bruise and snaps me back to reality. Again, you burn me. "Pain slut," you say. You see how my eyes light up before they roll into the back of my head. How just the very edges of my lips form a smile but I am so taken by all these sensations I burst into laughter. You push your fucking hard, fucking huge penis right into my nipples, pushing your cock all the way. It fucking hurts and you do it to one tit and then the other and back and forth again. More cock smacking against my tits. We are outside, and though the patio is enclosed there are people walking and talking less than ten feet from us. My hand covers my mouth again as I take in all these sensations.
You are ready to come and we shift positions. You sit on the furniture, I kneel in front of you. You jerk off while I pull your nipples and suck on your balls. Fuck! The people are still there on the sidewalk, talking. I know you are going to come soon and you do not come quietly. "Shh, Bear," I whisper. You do your best as I feel your spasm and hear your ejaculate hit the cement.
We are good together you and I. We make our own rules, rules that work for us. There are limitations in place but I don't see them as that for they have allowed our imaginations to soar high. Our play is safe, hot fucking sex in so many different ways. It is intense and joyful. I never expected to find you. Thank you, Papa Bear. You know what your slutty little girl needs and you give it to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment