Sunday, September 14, 2008

To my PB

We are at your house. We have had a rough time today, you and I. All was almost lost due to miscommunication and assumptions; a hot-headed little girl am I, fumbling my way blindly at times from anger, hurt.

I am worried I can give in to you, my want to serve you is great but it can surely test me on so many levels. Tonight I am ready to walk out the door without giving myself over to you. Our eyes lock and we hug as I prepare to depart. I am not ready to go, I do not want to go, I want to give myself to you, I want to be tested and grow.

I tell you I want you. I am sent to the bathroom to bend over the sink and hike up my dress. My panties are down and I pull one leg out of them so I can spread open farther. My panties hang off my left shoe; my heels help me arch my back and my hands are on the counter, my face against the lip of the sink.

You come in wearing gloves and with lube and you come at my pussy hungry, diving in with both hands, then with one fist. I push my butt out and arch more to try to swallow you. I do and the fullness is exquisite. Was I going to walk away from this? You punch fuck me, I gurgle and gasp, breathing hard, the pain is pleasure and the pleasure is pain. You fill me so completely I cannot squirt. I hike my dress up and peer between my legs and ask you to please pull out. When you do, my hand meets yours at my cunt, we both rub and I am instantly squirting. The first of it runs down my leg, the next several come out in spasms to splat on the floor. I can see it all and it is so pleasing to watch. You spank me. I love it. Your bare hands on me give the best marks, the best bruises. I am floating. You give me a towel to dry myself off.

I am on my way out to a women's play party with a happy, swollen cunt ready for more. I am so high I turn to leave the bathroom, forget about my panties hooked to my shoe and promptly drag my beautiful black, lace panties through all my juices on the floor. I don't even know I have done it til I hear you giggle. You take me panties from me. You like to keep the smelly ones awhile before I get to have them back.

I ask if I can come back to you after the women's party. You say yes. We are lucky together to work at what we have. I want to be good enough to deserve what I get. I want what you give me. You make your little girl happy.

No comments: