I was getting ready for a play party and thinking about what I wanted to wear. It's a little silly sometimes, this fussing over the outfit when we all know it won't be staying on long so what's the point? But still, we like to make an entrance and the packaging is important especially because you never know who you'll be meeting.
Tried one shop but it didn't open for another 40 minutes and I had waxing to take care of. I decided to drive down Main Street, headed for my favorite waxer who spares no mercy with me, then remembered a lovely boutique I hadn't visited in a long time just as I was about to pass by it. I turned the corner and found parking easily (always a good sign) and (sigh) they didn't open for another 10 minutes! Was I really up that early? I peeked through the window and decided it was worth my time to wait. Minutes later the shop girl opened the door with a big smile on her face and said "Good Morning!" She was wearing the cutest black jersey knit wrap dress and I noticed her sweet, round bum as she walked away from me.
I began looking around the shop on my own and we started to chit chat as I browsed. I was looking for stockings. She asked me what was the occasion and I told her I was going to a play party that night. She got a little flushed but was interested to know more and came around from the counter to help me look at some items. Before I knew it, I was loaded up with several pairs of stockings, an ivory with black detail slip dress and a few other dainties.
Betsy kept asking me details about what kind of people go to the play parties and I teased her with a few tid bits. I said she was exactly the kind of person that might go and I wondered if she might like to join me? She had given me pair of white panties with red ruffles on the back and some incredible stockings that stayed up on their own. She wanted to see how it looked so I opened the curtain. We were the only ones in the shop and she stepped into my change room.
Her hands were on the ruffles on my panties immediately. She told me she had the same pair. I grabbed her by the hips and thrusted her into me and we began to kiss deeply. I was instantly wet and even though those 'try on' panties were on top of the ones I came in wearing, I knew I was going to have to buy them. Knowing Betsy owned the same paired made me want to.
Her wrap dress made it easy for me to slip my hand inside and cup her tit. I squeezed pretty hard and she gasped. "Sorry," I breathed, "I am already in play party mode." We stood there for 4-5 minutes moaning, kissing, breathing, touching. I pushed her against the wall, she found her bearings and came back at me.
I was just about to hike up her dress when we heard the door open and a customer step into the shop. Betsy smoothed her dress down instantly but could not hide the flush on her face and her precious curly, dark locks were slightly askew. The customer did not see Betsy step from my change room and she greeted them in a slightly strained, high-pitched voice. It made me smile and giggle. I contemplated masturbating right there and leaving the panties behind for her to pick up but I had other appointments to attend to and the party later.
I pulled myself together and brought all my purchases up to the front. We could barely contain our smiles and giggles while the purchases were rang up. Betsy's hands shook as she folded the panties. My stare was on her and she knew it. "Will you come to the party tonight?" I asked.
"I don't think I am ready for that," she countered. "But I will be thinking of you there in your outfit," she declared.
"Thank you," I replied. "I can't wait to see you next and tell you all about my night."
She popped a card in the bag with her name on it. "Yes please," her eyes were dancing. "I can't wait either". We both smiled.
Next time I visit I plan to come in just before closing.....
Protected: Milk, Part Four
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment